Stimulating people in action, empowering people in action and inspiring people in action
At Arval we give our employees the right resources to implement new ideas and use their individual abilities to play an active role in the company. With us you will enjoy a high degree of autonomy that will enable you to master a variety of challenges and projects and to have a real influence on the company’s overall success. You will benefit from an open-minded, friendly working atmosphere and from in-house training and development strategies. After all, we have specialised in mobility, momentum and making progress for years!
We and our employees are not the only ones who are constantly in motion – our clients are on the move too. As a specialist for full-service vehicle leasing, we offer flexible mobility solutions for large international corporations, smaller companies and private individuals, to make their journeys seamless and sustainable. More than 7,100 colleagues are in action in 30 countries every day to achieve this. Our aim is to help shape digital transformation in the automotive industry with our innovative products and services and to use our own momentum to keep growing responsibly.
What we stand for as an employer
Besides the employer promise and the many benefits of the BNP Paribas Group, Arval is characterised by the following additional special features and employee benefits:
- Doing good – Our employees are involved in a whole range of charitable projects, including:
- the Angel Tree, a campaign for fulfilling the Christmas wishes of children in care homes,
- the Help2Help initiative that supports various welfare projects in Cambodia,
- Klinik-Clowns for clown visits to hospitals and
- the read-aloud day organised by Stiftung Lesen, when our employees impart a love of literature to young children.
- Growing together – We offer our committed, hard-working employees individual development opportunities in the form of a talent and mentoring programme, and we promote internal mobility so that employees can transfer between jobs and divisions at international locations in 30 countries.
- Acting sustainably – In order to reduce emissions, Arval promotes the use of sustainable powertrain solutions for companies and staff. Moreover, we use the innovative SMaRT method to actively support our clients who want to switch to more sustainable energy for their fleets. Our employees also like green solutions. Many of us take part in the annual cycle-to-work challenge, which is good for our health and good for the environment.
Current jobs at Arval
Your career. YOUR CHOICE!
Select your entry point.
Students and recent graduates
We offer attractive fast-track conditions for students and career entrants. Gain important practical professional experience and contacts with a working student contract or start working here immediately if you have completed a commercial apprenticeship in the automotive industry or a finance degree. For economics graduates we also offer a recognised trainee programme in sales.
For everyone who wants to get their career moving, we offer exciting prospects in Account Management, Purchasing, Logistics, HR, Controlling and Accounting.