Shaping a better future together – for our employees, our clients, our society and the environment. That is the employer promise of the BNP Paribas Group. So how do we put it into practice at Consors Finanz? By leaving outmoded banking clichés behind us: we practise an agile, pragmatic way of working and a flexible mindset, and offer our employees scope to help shape the company. Our collaboration is characterised by flat hierarchies, mutual esteem and a strong team spirit. We challenge and support the expertise of our employees. At Consors Finanz we want to give each individual the opportunity to leverage their personality and strengths to achieve their professional and personal goals. In this way we promote innovation as well as motivation, and shape a better future.
Consors Finanz BNP Paribas – Not all banks are the same
Consors Finanz is one of the leading providers of consumer loans in Germany and Austria. We are a well-known loans specialist, especially in retail, e-commerce, and the automotive business. We use intelligent financing and insurance solutions that can be adapted flexibly in line with our customers’ ability to pay. Our portfolio ranges from dynamic credit lines, individual financing and adaptable card products to supplementary insurance and add-on products. As an employer we offer exciting opportunities for new career entrants, career changers, professionals and managers. In the interconnected working environment of BNP Paribas, with its fluid boundaries and international, cross-functional communities, our employees have access to a large number of different pathways for proactively shaping their own careers.
We are the innovation leaders in digital automotive finance and are number two in the field of independent automotive banks.
We work to promote ecological sustainability by promoting low-CO2 mobility for our employees and customers and by investing in sustainable office buildings. All of our postal shipments to all locations in Germany are CO2-neutral.
We count the time spent by our employees on helping society as part of their work time. They are permitted to undertake these efforts privately or together with their colleagues as part of social projects that our company supports.
What we stand for as an employer
Besides the employer promise and the many benefits of the BNP Paribas Group, Consors Finanz is characterised by the following additional special features and employee benefits:
- Growing together – In addition to the talent programme and the international career prospects within the BNP Paribas Group, we offer our employees a variety of training courses for their personal and professional development. They include, for example, our ‘Mach dich schlau’ mentoring programme, through which employees pass on their specialist knowledge to other colleagues. Our courses and support programmes are aimed at all employees and managers from all areas.
- Doing good – This also means taking responsibility – for our society and for the environment, but also for our employees. In order to help employees achieve a good work–life balance, we offer flexible and remote working arrangements, company holidays, compassionate leave and professional support for various personal situations. In particular, we support parents in our company with a range of advisory services and emergency childcare. In recognition of our far-reaching support, we have been certified as a family-friendly company for the second time by berufundfamilie. The health of our employees is also extremely important to us. In the office, for instance, staff benefit from ergonomic furniture and subsidised computer glasses. Outside the office, discounted sport and fitness options and various sports groups offer an important counterbalance to day-to-day work.
- Acting sustainably – In terms of active climate protection, we support all colleagues who choose low-carbon travel options, by subsidising their local public transport ticket or bicycle rental each month. We are also increasingly pushing for environmental sustainability in our office buildings. For example, we already use a carbon-neutral postal service and in our new office buildings we place an emphasis on energy efficiency and infrastructure for carbon-neutral and electric vehicles. We offer our clients incentives to finance more vehicles with alternative powertrains.
Your Career. YOUR CHOICE!
Select your entry point.
Finished school with a technical college entrance qualification (Fachoberschulreife) or university entrance qualification (Abitur)? Check. Want to complete a highly recognised apprenticeship in a modern company? Check. Want, ideally, to be offered a job as soon as you successfully complete your apprenticeship? Check. Welcome to Consors Finanz, part of the international BNP Paribas Group. We have the following apprenticeships waiting for you:
- Office management apprenticeship in Berlin, Braunschweig or Essen
- Dialogue marketing apprenticeship in Duisburg
- IT application development apprenticeship in Munich
Students and recent graduates
Time for the practical things in life – as a young, dynamic bank, we are looking for young, dynamic people who want to add valuable practical experience to their theoretical studies. Lay the foundations for a promising career with an internship or working student contract and start making important professional contacts.
Have you already successfully completed university or are just about to graduate? Then why not start work with us straight away? We offer excellent starting conditions with varied tasks and a wide range of development opportunities, as well as flexible creative leeway so that you can contribute your own ideas.
Experienced professionals and career changers
Your professional expertise is important to us. Even more important, however, is that you share our desire to be proactive, that you want to make a difference and change things to help shape the banking world of tomorrow. For this we are looking for experienced professionals and career changers, high-powered career women and men, people who roll their sleeves up and get stuck in, managers and new favourite colleagues. Join us and enhance Consors Finanz in the areas of IT, Controlling, Sales, Project Management or Marketing.
What can you expect if you join Consors Finanz BNP Paribas? See what your future colleagues have to say about why they choose Consors Finanz again every day:
Your choice for success – find out more about the opportunities we offer to launch and develop your career at Consors Finanz: