With our concentrated specialist knowledge, local expertise and innovative solutions, we offer first-class real estate services and, as part of the BNP Paribas Group, we drive change for a better future. We are a strong team that faces the challenges of the changing world together. For our employees, exciting assignments constantly open up new prospects within a stable working environment.
Real Estate consulting for a better future
At BNP Paribas Real Estate we offer our clients comprehensive services in the office, industry, logistics, retail, hotel, land, residential and healthcare property sectors. We advise and support tenants, owners, investors, property portfolio holders and big corporations, helping them optimise their properties, develop a sustainable property strategy and make all kinds of investment decisions.
Whatever area you work in, and whether you join us as a junior member of staff or as an experienced professional, what unites us is our spirit: this includes our team spirit, with which we continually surpass ourselves, our passion for real estate, which motivates us every day, and our mutual trust, which forms the basis for decision-making freedom and makes space for new ideas.
What we stand for as an employer
The BNP Paribas Real Estate job package offers a range of benefits and initiatives. Explore the following selected examples to see how we live the BNP Paribas employer promise:
- Growing together – We tackle challenges together as a team. In this way, in over 60 years, we have continually surpassed ourselves to become one of the leading real estate service providers in Europe. With this approach, you play an active part in shaping the company and create long-term prospects. This results in exciting career trajectories, as demonstrated particularly by the numerous success stories of our colleagues. We see ourselves as your career partner and work with you in feedback sessions to set individual goals for your further development. We provide targeted support with further development opportunities from the Real Academy, our in-house personnel development academy. Customised training sessions, coaching, corporate talent programmes and further training partnerships provide ideal conditions for continuing professional and personal development.
- Practising responsibility – As a real estate service provider, it is important to us that we play an active role in shaping our world and make a positive contribution in terms of our environment and society. As an employer, we are committed to equality, health, esteem and diversity. Protecting and promoting the health of our employees is important to us. For us that means, firstly, putting in place measures to ensure safety at work and offering benefits to promote good heath, from back check-ups and mobile massages to special terms for joining sport networks. Secondly, we also support our employees with professional advice and comprehensive services for combining work and family, for instance in relation to childcare and caring responsibilities.We actively promote equality and the development of women in leadership roles through a number of programmes and initiatives, including our international Women in Leadership Programme and the MixCity professional network.
- Acting sustainably – In order to drive sustainable change in the real estate industry, we advise our clients in the field of green building solutions, with the specific aim of making properties both sustainable and economical. This includes climate-friendly construction with appropriate certification and our sustainable property management concepts. In order to reduce emissions, we use 100% green electricity at all 11 of our own locations in Germany, saving 7,000 tonnes of CO2 over three years.
- Creating prospects – With our five divisions, we not only cover the entire real estate cycle, but also offer you varied and long-term career prospects in the world of real estate in Germany and the rest of Europe. In addition, as part of the BNP Paribas Group, you can access other global career paths. In order to support your development to the best of our ability, we provide individual feedback and customised further development opportunities. Promoting equal opportunities is important to us, as is helping people from disadvantaged backgrounds outside the company by means of corporate volunteering. Our employees take part enthusiastically in a large number of national and local campaigns, including the JOBLINGE mentoring programme that helps young adults find a recognised apprenticeship position, the annual Malteser Social Day, charity runs and Christmas campaigns for children’s homes.
Your career. YOUR COICE!
Select your entry point.
You have successfully completed your schooling, and the world is your oyster. So now it’s time to take the initiative and decide on a route into work – one where you will learn a lot and receive plenty of support. Choose between an apprenticeship or one of our dual-track degree courses:
- Apprenticeship as a real estate agent
- Dual studies with a focus on business administration or industrial engineering
Students and graduates
Start laying the foundations now for a promising career in a future-proof industry – for example, with a student internship or a working student contract at BNP Paribas Real Estate.
Career entrants will find opportunities in every department: in Transaction, Consulting, Valuation, Property Management, Investment Management and our central functions. If you have already focused on real estate during your studies and have been able to consolidate your theoretical knowledge with practical internships, then you have come to the right place. But we also offer ideal first-time jobs to students and graduates of business studies, geography and engineering.
We are looking for today’s experts for tomorrow’s real estate world. Play an active part in shaping the industry in your specialist area, and make a personal contribution to the development of our teams, our company and our vision for a better future.
Your choice for a successful career – find out more about your opportunities and possible entry points at BNP Paribas Real Estate: