We reward your commitment with modern-day benefits, which we are constantly adapting and extending in line with the needs of all our colleagues.
Additional monetary benefits and pension
- With our company pension scheme, our contributions to employee savings schemes and group accident insurance that also covers the private sphere, you can rely on our support at all times.
- In many business units of the BNP Paribas Group in Germany you will also benefit from special package benefits, such as variable pay components and/or a 13th salary, anniversary bonuses and reduced-rate tickets or subsidies for public transport.
- You will enjoy attractive special conditions when you open a deposit account or current account with Consorsbank.
- And, in principle, you have the option to lease a car at special employee rates from Arval Deutschland GmbH.
- For many business units and areas of activity at BNP Paribas, flexible working hours are as much standard practice as dynamic conditions for mobile working.
- There is a clear focus at BNP Paribas on achieving a good work-life balance – through modern conditions and agreements. We have been certified by the berufundfamilie audit for our work in this area.
- Many business units grant special holidays for certain occasions (e.g. wedding, birth of a child, moving house).
- And, if you’re in need, you can rely on professional partners in the field of childcare, caring and coaching for a range of life situations. When it comes to combining work with caring responsibilities, the BNP Paribas Group works in partnership with eldercare.
Fun and health
- We like to celebrate joint successes together, but also hold other celebrations. Usually whenever the mood takes us.
- Take advantage of a comprehensive company health management policy with health and prevention activities and attractive partnerships with sports networks qualitrain and Urban Sports Club.
- Look forward to a large number of sporting events, such as the BNP Paribas Football Cup, the We Are Tennis Cup, participation in the J.P. Morgan Corporate Challenge in Frankfurt, Germany’s largest corporate race, and many other running events throughout Germany.
Learning and development
You can trust us to provide an excellent job induction and preparation, starting with our two-day Getting Started seminar.
You can expect to find a wide range of further training opportunities that you can access individually via our online learning platform.
Customised professional development: find personalised further training activities and internal job vacancies that match your interests and strengths on the About Me platform.
Stay mobile and look forward to a wide range of potential assignments and jobs at our international locations.