Welcome to the www.bnpparibas.de website published by BNP Paribas.
Company name: BNP Paribas
Public limited company with a capital of: 2,492,770,306 Euros
Commercial register [RCS]: Paris n° 662 042 449
Orias N°: 07 022 735
E.C. identifier: FR76662042449
Registered office: 16 boulevard des Italiens – 75009 Paris – France
Responsible supervisory authority: Commission Bancaire
Legal representative: Jean-Laurent Bonnafé, Director and Chief Executive Officer of BNP Paribas
Publication Director: Bertrand Cizeau, Brand Communications Quality Head Officer
Site manager: Julia Boyce, Head of Media Relations & Content Management
Locations of the German branch:
BNP Paribas S.A. Niederlassung Deutschland
60327 Frankfurt am Main
Telefon: +49 (0) 69 7193-0
(registered trademark by BNP Paribas S.A. Niederlassung Deutschland)
Telephone: +49 (0) 911 369-0
DAB BNP Paribas
(registered trademark by BNP Paribas S.A. Niederlassung Deutschland)
Landsberger Str. 300
Telefon: +49 (0) 89 500 680
- Camille Fohl (Chairman)
- Kai Friedrich (Deputy Chairman)
- Torsten Murke (Deputy Chairman)
- Dr. Niklas Dieterich
- Dr. Carsten Esbach
- Gerald Noltsch
- Pamela Schmidt-Fischbach
Trade register numbers: HRB 40950 (Frankfurt) and HRB 31129 (Nürnberg)
VAT ID number: DE 191 528 929
- Europäische Zentralbank
- Bundesanstalt für Finanzdienstleistungsaufsicht
- Banque de France
- Autorité des Marchés Financiers
General conditions of use / legal information by BNP Paribas:
Access to the website
– Access to the website and its use require appropriate knowledge and equipment.
– BNP Paribas does not accept liability for circumstances outside its control or for any other damage to the user’s technical equipment, in particular to computers, software, network equipment or other equipment involved in accessing or using the services and/or the information.
– Persons who gain or maintain access to a computer system in an illegal manner, obstruct or interfere with the orderly functioning of this system or introduce new data or change existing data without authorisation are liable to prosecution.
– Access to www.bnpparibas.de is free of charge. The cost of accessing and using the telecommunications network are to be borne by the user according to the conditions stipulated by the respective service provider.
– All components of the website, in particular the data, designs, graphics, photographs and sound recordings, are subject to the copyright and protection of BNP Paribas according to trademark and competition laws.
– It is prohibited to reproduce the website either fully or partially in any way or to distribute it, provide it for downloading or include it in other websites without the prior, explicit permission of BNP Paribas. Any such act constitutes a violation of the law that will result in a damage claim by BNP Paribas. Only non-commercial, private use within the restrictions of copyright is permitted.
– The brands of the provider of the www.bnpparibas.de website and those of its partners as well as the logos that appear on this website are protected by law. Any reproduction or use of these brands and logos without the prior permission of BNP Paribas is prohibited by copyright.
The www.bnpparibas.de website contains hypertext links to websites that are not controlled by PNP Paribas. BNP Paribas is therefore not liable for the content of such websites that can be reached via the BNP Paribas website.
– It is not permitted to create hypertext links to the www.bnpparibas.de website without the prior permission of BNP Paribas.
– BNP Paribas reserves the right to change the content of the website at any time without prior announcement. BNP Paribas is furthermore not liable for any delays, errors or omissions regarding the content of the website or for interruptions in the provision or the cancellation of the website.
– BNP Paribas is not liable for decisions of any kind that are based on the information provided on the website or for the use of this information by third parties. Information on this website cannot replace product-related consulting.
Confidentiality cannot be guaranteed on the internet. Each internet user must take all measures necessary to protect data and/or software against viruses circulating on the internet.
Users are notified that this website is using Xiti, a web analysis tool provided by Applied Technologies Internet SAS. Xiti automatically installs cookies on the computer of each user which may temporarily be stored in the computer memory or on the hard disk of the user. Cookies do not allow identification of the user, but store information concerning the way in which the user interacts with the website.
By using this website you agree to the previously described method of analyzing the usage of our website. Further information about the measurement methods of AT Internet can be found on the website of Applied Technologies Internet SAS: http://de.atinternet.com/de/politique-du-respect-de-la-vie-privee/.
You can contradict the data processing by AT Internet using the link below:
In this case it might not be possible, to comprehensively use all features of the website.
Data privacy notes on social plugins
Our website uses social plugins (“plugins”) from the social networking site facebook.com, operated by Facebook Inc., 1601 South California Ave, Palo Alto, CA 94304, USA (“Facebook”). The plugins can be identified by one of Facebook’s logos (a white “f” on a blue tile or a “thumbs-up” icon), or the phrase “Facebook Social Plugin”. The list of Facebook social plugins and their appearances can be found here.
In case you access a website of our internet presence using such a plugin, your browser will contact the Facebook server and load the visual presentation of the plugin as well as present it to you. During this exercise, the Facebook server receives information concerning your visit of the website of our internet presence as well as further data like your IP address.
In order to procure a satisfying level of data privacy in connection with our internet presence, we have deactivated the respective buttons and placed a Facebook note prior to such access. Only if you intend to use the plugin by clicking on the Facebook note thereby declaring acceptance of a communication with Facebook, the buttons will be active again and establish a connection to Facebook.
Only in such a case your browser connects directly to Facebook’s servers. Facebook transmits the content of the then visible plugin directly to your browser and integrates it into the page on our website. We therefore have no influence on the amount of data that Facebook is able to collect using these plugins. Information concerning the subject matter is made available by Facebook here.
These activated plugins allow Facebook to know that you have visited this particular page on our website. If you are logged in to Facebook at the time, it can associate your visit to the page to your Facebook account. If you interact with the plugins, for example by clicking the ‘Like’ button or by posting a comment, the information you give is then sent directly to Facebook and saved there. If you do not have a Facebook account, it is still possible for Facebook to identify and store your IP address after you have clicked the Facebook note.
To find out more about the reasons why and the extent to which Facebook collects data, how the data is further processed and used, your rights in the matter, and settings options you can choose that protect your privacy, please see Facebook’s Data Protection Policy.
If you have a Facebook account and do not want Facebook to collect data about you from our website and connect it to your member data saved on Facebook, you must log out of Facebook before visiting our website and clicking the Facebook note.
It is also possible to block Facebook social plugins by using add-ons for your browser.
Law and place of jurisdiction
The content of this website and the user relationship are subject to German law. The place of jurisdiction for all disputes in connection with the content and the use of this website is Frankfurt.