- This new partnership will provide financial services covering all aspects of mobility to Jaguar Land Rover retailers and customers
- It will cover nine strategic markets across Europe: Germany, Italy, France, Spain, Belgium, Luxemburg, Netherlands, Austria and Portugal
- Jaguar Land Rover will benefit from BNP Paribas’ complementary mobility expertise as an integrated group, including BNP Paribas Personal Finance, Arval and BNP Paribas Cardif
- The implementation of the partnership will commence from January 2023
- Innovation for unique customer experiences is at the heart of both partners ambitions
Jaguar Land Rover and BNP Paribas have become exclusive partners for the financial services to all Jaguar Land Rover retailers and customers. The partnership aims to broaden and enhance competitive automotive financing solutions with new, innovative services across nine European markets.
By early 2023, the ambition is to provide to the retail partner network and Jaguar Land Rover customers a full range of financing solutions. These solutions, aligned to both partners’ mobility strategy include stock financing, classic loans, lease-to-purchase, long-term lease and insurance products.
The collaboration will build on Jaguar Land Rover’s leadership in the modern luxury automotive market with BNP Paribas Personal Finance for financing, Arval for leasing and fleet management, BNP Paribas Cardif for insurance, to provide a truly integrated service offering covering all types of mobility financing needs.
BNP Paribas Germany
60325 Frankfurt am Main
Contact us │ Imprint │ Data Protection │ Cookies Policy │ Cookie Preferences │ BNP Paribas holds the rights to use all pictures on this website. For information concerning the author of a picture, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.